- Linux Server mit Fail2ban absichern - German Howto
- Integrate fail2ban with WordPress: Spam Log Plugin
- German Howto
- How To Español
- Ipcop How To
- System: fail2ban and iptables from The Art of Web
- Using fail2ban to Block Brute Force Attacks by Marius Ducea
- Fail2ban: an enemy of script-kiddies by Yaroslav Halchenko
- HOWTO fail2ban explains how to install and use Fail2ban on Gentoo.
- HOWTO fail2ban with qpopper - configure qpopper pop3 services with fail2ban
- fail2ban with SquirrelMail - instructions and links
- fail2ban with OpenSuse 10.3 - step by step instructions on using fail2ban with OpenSuse with courier email services, etc.
- HOWTO fail2ban and sendmail - sendmail on a Debian system; also see Sendmail
- HOWTO - Geographically localize the banned IPs
- HOWTO fail2ban with Mod_Security 2.5 - configure fail2ban to use Mod_Security 2.5 logs
- HOWTO fail2ban and lighttpd - FastCGI's ALERT filter.d config
- HOWTO fail2ban and PHP remote script injection via GET/POST variables using allow_url_fopen and such - Fail2ban filter to match "GET /script.php?variable=http://evil.com/evil.txt?" attacks.
- Fail2ban monitoring Fail2ban - explains how to block really persistent attackers.
- Fail2Ban Unbanning Single - a decent document for unbanning using IPTables, worked well when tested.
- HOWTO ban apache proxy requests - Fail2ban filter to ban bots/scripts that automatically try to use your apache server as a proxy